SMIC signed joint venture with Jollibee and INJAP Group

Earlier today, SM Investments Corporation (“SMIC”) signed an Investment and Shareholders Agreement for the acquisition of CityMall Commercial Center, Inc. (“CMCCI”) shares equivalent to 34% of the outstanding capital stock of CMCCI. The remaining 66% of the outstanding capital stock is held by DoubleDragon Properties Corp.

DoubleDragon Properties Corp. is a 50/50 joint venture company between Injap Investments, Inc. headed by Chairman, Mr. Edgar “Injap” Sia II and Honeystar Holdings, Corp. headed by its Chairman, Mr. Tony Tan Caktiong.

For further information, please contact:
Ms. Corazon P. Guidote
Senior Vice President for Investor Relations
SM Investments Corporation
Tel. No. 857-0117

Date: Monday, February 17, 2014