SM Supermalls continues to ensure safe malling experiences for everyone by carrying out safety and sanitation measures consistently.
SM goes over the standards when it comes to protocols. We keep our shoppers safe and healthy with temperature checks in entrances, the mandatory wearing of face masks and shields, and access to non-contact sanitizer dispensers.
Directional signages that encourage safe distancing are also emphasized alongside fresh air in our air-conditioning and easy contact tracing mechanisms.
Meaningful activities in the mall make every visit purposeful. Here are some of them:
1. Trash to Cash (TTC) – SM’s monthly recycling market happens every first Friday and Saturday of the month. This promotes the Reduce-Reuse-Recycle practice by engaging communities and households in proper waste disposal and management.
2. Fit and Fun at the Northwing – In SM Lanang Premier, outdoor spaces are transformed into safe and fun areas for fitness! Run, bike, jog, jump rope or join a spin class in the Northwing!
3. Paw Park – The Northwing is also a place for pets! Bring your pet for fun in the obstacle course that stimulates hours of fun!
4. SM Foundation Farmer’s Market Day – this popup brings fresh fruits and vegetables directly to you! SM trains local farmers with new tools and practices and gives them a chance to sell directly to customers. Go gulay shopping every second (SM City Davao) and last (SM Lanang Premier) Friday of the month. The next popup happens in SM Lanang Premier on May 28.
5. Local brand love – support local brands in the malls in popups that offer the best deals. Watch out for them in the mall atrium.
6. The Greenery – Take a quick break after doing your essential shopping runs and enjoy your favorite food in SM’s al fresco dining. Lush green plants keep you company, too!
7. Sustainable transportation – Commute in style and ride the BEST Bus when going to SM! BEST Bus and SM Supermalls to create an environment that supports people’s safe movement and transportation when accessing essential services and products. Ready to ride? Download the GET Pass app for your smartphone.
8. Resbakuna – SM Supermalls supports the efforts of the government in fighting the Covid-19 pandemic by providing safe spaces for vaccination efforts throughout the country. Category A2 (senior citizens 60 years old and above) is ongoing. For inquiries, you may contact Davao City Vaccination Hotlines: 0961 073 4965 (Smart) or 0927 022 9087 (Globe) (PR)
Source: Sun Star