- When was the initial public offering (IPO) of SM and what was the offering price?
SMIC's IPO was launched on March 22, 2005. The IPO price was at PHP 250 per share.
- What is the Stock Symbol (Ticker)?
SMIC's stock symbol on the Philippine Stock Exchange is “SM”.
- How do I buy Stocks of SMIC?
You may contact any registered stock broker to buy stocks of SMIC listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange. For a list of trading participants who can trade on the Philippine Stock Exchange, you may visit www.pse.com.ph.
You may also call:
BDO Securities Corporation
20th Floor South Tower BDO Corporate Center
7899 Makati Ave. corner H. V. De La Costa St.
Makati City, Philippines 0726Trading Desks: +63 2 8878 4070Operations: Settlements +63 2 8840 7000 loc. 2104 or 4394 or 6383Securities Custodianship +63 2 8840 7000 loc. 3667 or 6068 or 6392Research +63 2 8840 7000 loc. 4966Compliance +63 2 8840 7000 loc. 2496
- Does SM pay dividends?
SMIC has been consistently paying out 30% of its net income to shareholders every year since its listing in 2005.
- Who are SMIC’s external auditors?
SyCip, Gorres, Velayo & Co.
- When is SMIC’s Annual Stockholders’ Meeting (ASM) and how do I participate?
SMIC’s ASM typically takes place in late April. Stockholders are notified of the exact time and location in writing in advance and may either attend in person or submit their proxy voting forms.
- How do I get to know more about SM's recent performance and future plans?
Our investor relations materials covering these are available here.
- Where can I find SMIC's announcements and releases?
SM provides regular updates about its plans and programs through press releases which are listed on this page; or through media briefings which are held on a quarterly basis. News coverage is archived here.
Recent stock exchange and SEC filings and press announcements are also available here.